When and where is the festival?
MissiHippi Music and Arts Festival takes place Saturday August 24, 2019 at Foxfire Ranch in Waterford, MS.
When will the lineup be released/when can I buy tickets?
The lineup will be fully released on July 1. Tickets are on sale now here!
What can I bring?
To make sure you have everything you’ll need while attending the festival, feel free to bring any of the following items with you:
- Sun block
- Blankets, sheets, and towels
- Point-and-shoot cameras
- Small backpacks, purses, and empty hydration bladder packs. All must be under 12” x 6” x 12”
- Empty water bottle
REMINDER: All patrons and belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate and security staff.
What should I leave at home?
To ensure we provide an environment where all attendees can fully enjoy their time at MiSSiHiPPi, we ask that you leave these items at home:
- Large backpacks, book bags, or any bag over 12” x 6” x 12” in size will not be allowed.
- Food and drink
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Lawn chairs or picnic baskets (This is for the safety of our patrons. Upon arrival, ADA patrons can request accommodations at the Info Booth on site.)
- Glow sticks
- Silly string
- Spray paint
- Pets (Service dogs will be permitted.)
- Glass containers and metal aerosol cans, including sunscreen in aerosol cans
- Scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- Detachable lens cameras
- Recording devices of any kind including professional recording equipment, GoPros, audio recording equipment, and video recording equipment
- No unauthorized vendors will be permitted
- No solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- Remote-controlled vehicles or aircrafts, including drones
REMINDER: All travelers and their belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate staff. These items are subject to change at any time and at the discretion of the front gate and security staff.
How can I get there?
We offer a shuttle pass (which we recommend) or a parking pass! Otherwise, you can take a taxi, Uber, Lyft, or get one of your friends/family to drop you off. There is no other parking if you do not purchase a parking pass.
Do you allow re-entry?
Re-entry is allowed for all MissiHippi ticket holders. You will need to visit the re-entry booth before you exit the festival to receive a re-entry ticket. You will need to present your original Eventbrite ticket along with the re-entry ticket in order to re-enter the festival.
What time do gates open/close?
Gates open at 11:30am on Saturday and close at 2:00am on Sunday morning. All attendees must be off the grounds by 2:00am unless you have a camping pass.
Is this event family friendly?
While we expect a lot of college students because of our proximity to Ole Miss, this event is family friendly! Children under the age of 5 will be admitted for free with an adult admission.
Will ADA accommodations be available?
Yes, ADA seating will be available. Upon arrival, ADA patrons can request accommodations at the Info Booth on site.
How do I sign up for MissiHippi’s emails?
Sign up for MissiHippi’s newsletter by entering your email at the top of the website to stay up-to-date on the latest festival announcements. Also, follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Where is the lost and found located at the festival?
Lost and Found is located at the Festival Info Booth.
What if the weather is unfavorable?
MissiHippi is a rain or shine event – if it rains the show will still go on! If the weather results in unsafe or harmful conditions to our attendees, we will cancel the festival at our discretion.
Where are my tickets?
GA tickets will be emailed to you from Eventbrite following your purchase. Your ticket will be scanned at the front entrance – you can use the barcode on your phone from the Eventbrite app or print the ticket at home.
VIP and Platinum VIP will receive their tickets in the mail about 3 weeks before the festival. You will receive a wristband that will give you access to the festival grounds through the VIP line at the front entrance.
Questions about an order already placed?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question about an order already placed.
How much are tickets?
Learn more about our ticket options and amenities here.
GA: There will be a limited number of pre-sale tickets available at $40 + fees. Once tickets go live, there will be 3 tiers of general admission tickets available starting at $45 + fees. Price goes up as tiers sell out and all tiers have a limited number of tickets available so we recommend purchasing your tickets soon!
VIP: VIP tickets are priced at $135 + fees. Learn more about what is included in the VIP experience here.
Platinum VIP: Platinum VIP tickets are priced at $235 + fees. Learn more about what is included in the Platinum VIP experience here.
How to Become a Sponsor
How can I become a sponsor for MiSSiHiPPi?
Click here for the instructions on how to become a sponsor!
What are the safety and medical procedures?
If you or a friend needs any medical assistance please go to one of our medical tents on site. Their locations are shown on the map below (coming soon). Be honest with our medical personnel as they are here to help and assist you. If you or someone near you needs immediate medical assistance, please look for any of our staff members wearing a staff shirt or anyone with a radio.
2. TIPS AND TRICKS
- North Mississippi gets hot in August and the best thing you can do to ensure you enjoy every moment of the festival is to stay hydrated. Make sure to drink plenty of water and eat! We have free water stations on-site for your benefit and food trucks! Please see the map (coming soon) to find out where these water stations/food trucks are located!
- Be sure to protect yourself from the sun! Sunscreen, hats, and sunglasses can help you stay comfortable and keep you from being sidelined for the festival.
- Having emergency contact info on your person as well as your phone’s lock screen can greatly assist emergency personnel should you require assistance.
- Please keep yourself and your belongings safe. If you lose or find something, please head to our lost and found tent at the festival info booth.
- Stay aware of your surroundings, use the buddy system, and don’t forget to watch out for your neighbors as well! Enjoy yourself but don’t forget to be considerate of other people. You can make the difference between a good or bad festival experience!
- Weather – We are constantly monitoring the weather but unfortunately, we cannot control it! Keep an eye on the forecast, plan accordingly, and listen to all festival personnel to ensure you’re fully prepared. This is a rain or shine event!
MissiHippi Music and Arts Festival has a zero-tolerance policy for harassment. If you feel harassed or threatened in any way please let our staff or security know. No always means no.
The safety of our attendees is of the utmost importance, and we want each and every one of you to feel completely comfortable at the festival. Harassment based on gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or appearance will not be tolerated. Please let the nearest security or staff member know if you are being harassed in any way, are the victim of inappropriate or nonconsensual touching, or for any reason feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
Sexual Harassment – If you’ve been the victim of sexual violence or harassment, please go to a medical tent for help or report it to the nearest staff member. We encourage our attendees to always be aware of your surroundings and to remember that no ALWAYS means no, regardless of the situation. Also, if you see something, say something. Festival officials are stationed around the festival grounds and are happy to assist you.
MissiHippi works hand in hand with local authorities and a private security company to ensure attendees have the safest experience possible. There will be uniformed security throughout the festival grounds that are there to keep you safe! If you need assistance please don’t hesitate to ask them for help.
To ensure the safety of everyone at the festival, all attendees will be subject to a full and complete search prior to entry. This search may include a full body pat down. Prior to the search process, please inform our security personnel if you would prefer to be searched by a security personnel of your same gender. Any security screening of children will always be with the presence and consent of a parent or guardian.
If you are bringing a bag to the festival it will be searched before entry. No bag larger than 12x6x12 will be allowed into the festival.
Help us help you! You, the attendees, are the eyes and ears of our festival. If you see or hear something suspicious, illegal, or dangerous please say something to the nearest staff member, medical personnel, or security personnel.
Please review our prohibited items list near the top of the FAQ page under ‘What should I leave at home?’ for an easy entry process. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Security WILL confiscate any illegal items and will either dispose of them or notify the appropriate authorities.
Prescription Medication – If a patron has a special dietary restriction, those items will be allowed onto festival grounds if accompanied by a doctor’s note.
Any medically necessary medicine and materials must be in the name of the patron. Your ID must match the name on the medication label and our medical team will clear it at check-in. Please dispose of any medical waste and syringes at the medical tent found on the festival grounds. Please do not dispose of them in trash bins.
If you are bringing in prescription medication, please make sure the name on your ID matches the name on the medication label and our medical team will clear it at check-in.
If the festival grounds need to be evacuated for whatever reason, MissiHippi staff will inform all patrons via broadcast from the main stage. Please be sure to proceed quickly, yet orderly to the nearest exit. Emergency routes can be found on the festival map here (coming soon).
If the festival reopens after an evacuation you will be allowed re-entry at the front entrance.